Buildism Poster
I'm going to print a few of these and post them around my school (in between the Student Government ads and PHP Coding Party fliers.) Does anyone else want to try? http://i.imgur.com/sBZAY.jpg
Looks cool.
It does look nice. Big Grin If I still lived near my old library that had a bulletin board, I might consider trying to put some up there. As it is, there isn't really anywhere I could put them... I doubt people would pay much attention to a poster stuck to a telephone pole 20 feet from the road in front of a factory. Tongue
(04-07-2012, 04:36 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I'm going to print a few of these and post them around my school (in between the Student Government ads and PHP Coding Party fliers.) Does anyone else want to try? http://i.imgur.com/sBZAY.jpg

I will!
I added a QR code for people with teh smart phownz
[Image: nlP3m.jpg]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I live right next door to my school, but I'm not sure they would let me put the poster up on their bulletin board.
(04-07-2012, 11:56 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: I live right next door to my school, but I'm not sure they would let me put the poster up on their bulletin board.
You could always ask. Maybe refer some of your friends to join. I was talking about buildism in my computer programming class a few days ago. Some of the people in the class said they would look at it.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-08-2012, 12:35 AM)Glome Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 11:56 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: I live right next door to my school, but I'm not sure they would let me put the poster up on their bulletin board.
You could always ask. Maybe refer some of your friends to join. I was talking about buildism in my computer programming class a few days ago. Some of the people in the class said they would look at it.

Ok, but I'll have to wait a week and a half to ask, I don't want to go to school on the holidays; that's weird. And I might see if my friends want to join.