What's the worse experience you ever had in real life?
This is a dead serious question. The worse experience, myself, I have ever had was being in a mental hospital for 3 days. Now I have changed and I will never think homicidal and suicidal thoughts because of dogs and New Jersey. What is the worse experience you guys ever had? Stay on topic and answer seriously.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I'm kind of clumsy and hurt myself in weird ways all the time... here's a few:

1. In kindergarten I tripped and hit my face on the metal foot of a desk. The impact knocked my two front teeth into my head and I had to get them pulled out... I didn't have front teeth for my 1st-3rd grade class pictures.
  2. 4th grade: Was playing on the "big toy" in our school playground, fell and landed on my nose. My face was covered in blood and my nose is still a little messed up.
  3. 11th grade: Was trying to get to class on time after our principal stupidly shortened the class change time to 4 minutes. I tripped and fell in a dirt/gravel area and got a large scrape on my arm. Went to the nurse and got a bandage, then went on with the day... then at 10 PM I realized that there was a large cut there (apparently I landed on a rock) and had to go to the ER, wait 3 hours and get stitches.
  4. Last fall: I was playing HvZ and got tackled by 3 zombies at the same time. I slammed into the concrete and got another cut in the same place as I did 2 years ago... I was worried that I had dislocated/broken something, and somebody called an ambulance because it looked so painful. The scar looks awesome though.

The worst part for me isn't the pain itself, but laying on the ground and wondering if I'm going to die, or have to spend weeks in the hospital and get a huge bill.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Back in 06' I remember there was this small fire that someone set and never bothered to put out. So me being little and cruel, I stuck like 6 grasshoppers inside this one plastic bottle I found and threw it into the fire. There was also a small game of soccer going on close by and some idiot kicked the ball in the fire. I wanted to push the ball out with a stick, but then the same moron runs out and kicks the ball. Pieces of burning plastic fly out and land all over my legs. The cap died off too and landed bear my knee and was on fire for like 2 minutes. I ran home that day. Crying and flipping off every single person in that game, especially the one that kicked the ball in the fire. Most of my scars have healed except the one left from that cap.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-11-2012, 06:53 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
  1. In kindergarten I tripped and hit my face on the metal foot of a desk. The impact knocked my two front teeth into my head and I had to get them pulled out... I didn't have front teeth for my 1st-3rd grade class pictures.

[Image: 1459-oh-god-meme.png]
(03-11-2012, 08:35 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 06:53 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

[Image: 1459-oh-god-meme.png]

[Image: 9GknZq.png]
No offense given to Jacob_
the worst experience i ever had was being in a mental hospital for 3 days because i got upset about a cat
Wow. That post was deleted.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
The worst experience ever in my life was realizing what I am.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
These two people with pipe wrenches and ski masks came into our house and took almost all of our stuff.