Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
>Gold Team requesting alliance with Myem in order to eliminate the tyrannical ways of Democratic Republic of Arizona
*First roll for Gold team to keep expanding towards Washington.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(03-31-2013, 06:00 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: >Gold Team requesting alliance with Myem in order to eliminate the tyrannical ways of Democratic Republic of Arizona
*First roll for Gold team to keep expanding towards Washington.

I accept the alliance.

>Myem
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
The expansion of the South-West is threatening
>Requesting to expand the Void-Kron Pact to challenge the South-West by adding the following terms:
-If any South-western territories declare war upon either the Province of Void or Kronaria, the other will come to their aid
-Requesting that NEEOOOOON! join this pact
*Kronaria expanding further Westwards, around the Province of Void
*Roll one for Keyboria, expanding southward towards Florida
>Requesting alliance with NEEOOOOON!, or if applicable at time of reception, the Void-Kron pact including NEEOOOOON!, to avoid potential future hostilities between nations due to closeness
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
>Of course, Void, and possibly NEEOOOOON!, will need to agree on it, but I vote to allow Keyboria in on the pact.
*Roll for The Province of Void, expanding towards norther Pennsylvania
I can see this turning into an east coast vs west coast type of war.
If it does, the East Coast will likely have a slight advantage, because of the county sizes being much smaller than they are out west.

*Second roll for Keyboria, expanding into the NC coast
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
*2nd roll for The Province of Void, expanding in the same direction as before
Roll 1, I expand downwards into more of Virginia
Roll 2, I expand westward
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]