Okay so a lot of you will "call BS on this"
He does know about history more than lot of us, but it seems he can't stand the fact that sometimes he might be wrong, then he will:

1) Start an argument
2) Loose the argument
3) Becomes neurotical about everyone being against him
4) Quit Buildism
5) Comes back
6) Repeat process
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(04-06-2012, 09:27 PM)Who Wrote: He does know about history more than lot of us, but it seems he can't stand the fact that sometimes he might be wrong, then he will:

1) Start an argument
2) Loose the argument
3) Becomes neurotical about everyone being against him
4) Quit Buildism
5) Comes back
6) Repeat process

I can stand the fact of being wrong, I just can't stand the fact that you all turn against me when you don't bother to read what I write and go with what YOU want to hear.
(04-06-2012, 09:57 PM)Kieron Wrote: I can stand the fact of being wrong, I just can't stand the fact that you all turn against me when you don't bother to read what I write and go with what YOU want to hear.

(04-06-2012, 09:27 PM)Who Wrote: 3) Becomes neurotical about everyone being against him

Just because at that point in the argument people were arguing against you is no reason to flip out. It's actually kinda the whole point.
I'm just glad Kierons back...after a 2 day hiatus.
(04-06-2012, 09:59 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 09:57 PM)Kieron Wrote: I can stand the fact of being wrong, I just can't stand the fact that you all turn against me when you don't bother to read what I write and go with what YOU want to hear.

(04-06-2012, 09:27 PM)Who Wrote: 3) Becomes neurotical about everyone being against him

Just because at that point in the argument people were arguing against you is no reason to flip out. It's actually kinda the whole point.

I never said I had problems with that, I stated that I had problems with people only bothering to hear what they want.
(04-06-2012, 10:08 PM)Kieron Wrote:

I never said I had problems with that, I stated that I had problems with people only bothering to hear what they want.

And where's the evidence of that happening?
(04-06-2012, 10:15 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 10:08 PM)Kieron Wrote:

And where's the evidence of that happening?

I nearly every post you classify as an argument.
When there's several people arguing, they aren't going to necessarily reply to every single post that gets made.

Plus, when you're arguing, isn't the whole point to argue what your opinion is? If your opinion at that point is different than everyone else's at that point, that's not their problem.
You obviously aren't getting the point. Can we just shut up now.
Agreed (not to the first, but to the second).