Goodbye, [censored]ers
Kieron:
Banned for purposeful grammatical errors, spamming, ban evading, proxy usage, "PA and Swearing"

Simonheros:
No action for repetitive trolling, flaming and starting flame wars for the sake of doing it. PA's 1 user specifically and repetitively.

BuildistGuard:
Warned for racism, mass spamming, PA

[censored] you Mods.
Yes because calling everyone a stupid colonist isn't a personal attack.
I really don't see your logic here. "I BROKE THE RULES AND CONSTANTLY KEPT INSULTING EVERYONE FROM THE UNITED STATES."
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-16-2012, 12:20 PM)Glome Wrote: Yes because calling everyone a stupid colonist isn't a personal attack.
I really don't see your logic here. "I BROKE THE RULES AND CONSTANTLY KEPT INSULTING EVERYONE FROM THE UNITED STATES."

http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Personal-attacks

Nationalism is not on that list.
Insulting someone for their nationality, however, is a personal attack. "Political" and "ethnical" are mentioned, and nationality would fall under one or both of those. Also, repeatedly saying (in abbreviated and ungrammatical form) "shut the X up, stupid" is not really a good idea.
(04-16-2012, 01:49 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Insulting someone for their nationality, however, is a personal attack. "Political" and "ethnical" are mentioned, and nationality would fall under one or both of those. As is repeatedly saying (in abbreviated and ungrammatical form) "shut the X up, stupid".

Personal = To a specific person
National = To a nationality

And so no one cares about BG and Simonheros because they disagree?

And here we go again, all against me.
(04-16-2012, 01:51 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 01:49 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Insulting someone for their nationality, however, is a personal attack. "Political" and "ethnical" are mentioned, and nationality would fall under one or both of those. As is repeatedly saying (in abbreviated and ungrammatical form) "shut the X up, stupid".

You're not only insulting the United States, you're insulting people because they are from there (Simon, Glome, Chaos... even for some random reason Franco, who's in the UK.)

And Simon and BG have both been warned recently for several of their posts. They've only had a handful, though.

Oh, and I might as well mention that it wasn't any of the mods who gave you that one-dayer, it was Jacob_.
(04-16-2012, 02:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 01:51 PM)Kieron Wrote:

You're not only insulting the United States, you're insulting people because they are from there (Simon, Glome, Chaos... even for some random reason Franco, who's in the UK.)

And Simon and BG have both been warned recently for several of their posts. They've only had a handful, though.

Oh, and I might as well mention that it wasn't any of the mods who gave you that one-dayer, it was Jacob_.

Yes. Because the reason "Kieron" is valid -.-

I insult everyone. Europeans. Americans. Asians. Everyone.
If you're going to quit just leave.
We all know in about a day you'll be posting that you came back.
(04-16-2012, 02:06 PM)Glome Wrote: If you're going to quit just leave.
We all know in about a day you'll be posting that you came back.

Same to you.
True but at least I don't rage quit everytime someone proves me wrong.