quoting Ashely is not PA.
Seriously.
You were not banned for quoting Ashely. You were banned for continuing to complain about Ashely in a thread specifically telling you not to complain about Ashely in a thread.
And we specifically tell you to fire Ashely. That's not gonna happen, so we're not gonna do what you specifically tell us.
(06-02-2012, 12:31 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You were not banned for quoting Ashely. You were banned for continuing to complain about Ashely in a thread specifically telling you not to complain about Ashely in a thread.

You created that thread. You're the one who caused that discussion.
(06-02-2012, 01:08 PM)Kieron Wrote: And we specifically tell you to fire Ashely. That's not gonna happen, so we're not gonna do what you specifically tell us.

The Ashely incident occurred 40 hours ago, has she done anything deserving of being fired since then?

And I'm sorry, but not listening to mods can get you banned, no matter how much you hate them. That's how it works.
(06-02-2012, 02:44 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 01:08 PM)Kieron Wrote: And we specifically tell you to fire Ashely. That's not gonna happen, so we're not gonna do what you specifically tell us.

The Ashely incident occurred 40 hours ago, has she done anything deserving of being fired since then?

And I'm sorry, but not listening to mods can get you banned, no matter how much you hate them. That's how it works.

I'm sorry, but most of the users are against Ashely. You ban us, Buildism is dead.
That's how it works.
(06-02-2012, 02:46 PM)Dignity Wrote:

I'm sorry, but most of the users are against Ashely. You ban us, Buildism is dead.
That's how it works.

If most of the users are as illogical as you and Kieron, I'd rather close Buildism and make a new private site for the users who still have some sense left in them.
(06-02-2012, 02:53 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 02:46 PM)Dignity Wrote:

That's how it works.

If most of the users are as illogical as you and Kieron, I'd rather close Buildism and make a new private site for the users who still have some sense left in them.

Illogical?
Its the users against staff.
If you say so...

Locked for being yet another argument that's not going anywhere.