Well hasn't it been a long time.
I know play world2build. Tongue
Welcome back. I see Baileys trying really hard to copy Roblox.
Hello
Not really.. Bailey is doing just fine.. World2Build isn't based off of roblox at all. It's storyline is different..
And wouldn't Buildism be a copy of roblox too? You build games.. Multiple game slots.. It's more of a copy.
We can be compared to Roblox but no were nothing like it.

This is what bailey does;

Plays Roblox
Likes something on Roblox
Looks at the source
Copy and edits the code
Adds it to W2B
Hello
(06-03-2012, 05:05 AM)Ashely Wrote: We can be compared to Roblox but no were nothing like it.

Plays Roblox
Looks at the source
Copy and edits the code
Adds it to W2B
Someone doesn't understand how programming works.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(06-03-2012, 05:05 AM)Ashely Wrote: We can be compared to Roblox but no were nothing like it.

Plays Roblox
Looks at the source
Copy and edits the code
Adds it to W2B

If he "copies and edits the code" why isn't he done with games? And how come it isn't all 3D like roblox and such if he wants to copy it THAT much. On the other hand, Buildism (which is actually pretty fun, but not with Ashley as a staff member) is more of a copy then ROBLOX. Besides, how many websites/games from kids that play roblox are called copies? All of them.
If it were that easy mixed it would have been done already.

Glomey , Bailey or I?
Hello
(06-03-2012, 05:15 AM)MixedIllusions Wrote:

Plays Roblox
Looks at the source
Copy and edits the code
Adds it to W2B

If he "copies and edits the code" why isn't he done with games? And how come it isn't all 3D like roblox and such if he wants to copy it THAT much. On the other hand, Buildism (which is actually pretty fun, but not with Ashley as a staff member) is more of a copy then ROBLOX. Besides, how many websites/games from kids that play roblox are called copies? All of them.

I love you now.
(06-03-2012, 05:18 AM)Ashely Wrote: If it were that easy mixed it would have been done already.

Glomey , Bailey or I?
50/50.
You're probably a better programmer than Bailey is.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(06-03-2012, 05:18 AM)Glome Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 05:15 AM)MixedIllusions Wrote:

Plays Roblox
Looks at the source
Copy and edits the code
Adds it to W2B

I love you now.
(06-03-2012, 05:18 AM)Ashely Wrote: If it were that easy mixed it would have been done already.

Glomey , Bailey or I?
50/50.
You're probably a better programmer than Bailey is.

I am not Bailey btw Ashley, I am Exsolving. Tongue
I know :p Seen your locked thread about Buildism.
Hello