Some generally bad news
Today I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetus. In fact it just under an hour ago. There's a very slim chanse it's type 2, but the physisian said he's 99% sure it's type 1 at my age and body type. Now this can go in 2 directions- I might become a lot more active, or completely inactive on here, which is far more unlikely. Anyway, wish me luck, guys.
No one panic but I think we moved into an alternate universe.
I was trying to delete some of the offtopic posts, but I accidentally deleted the whole thread. I restored it, sorry about that.
(06-11-2012, 07:53 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I was trying to delete some of the offtopic posts, but I accidentally deleted the whole thread. I restored it, sorry about that.

Oh thats what happened. I could get daibetes too, because I eat a lot of sugar, and it runs in my family.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
My dad's side has diabetes, and my Dad has type II diabetes and his 58 years old.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(06-11-2012, 07:51 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Today I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetus. In fact it just under an hour ago. There's a very slim chanse it's type 2, but the physisian said he's 99% sure it's type 1 at my age and body type. Now this can go in 2 directions- I might become a lot more active, or completely inactive on here, which is far more unlikely. Anyway, wish me luck, guys.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.
Anyways, I wish you luck.

GET WELL SOON!!! :/
Being discharged in a few hours. I have litterally dozens of holes from insulin shots, blood sugar checks, IV and general blood tests.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(06-12-2012, 12:58 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Being discharged in a few hours. I have litterally dozens of holes from insulin shots, blood sugar checks, IV and general blood tests.

Oh my...
Sounds quite gruesome. Confusedcared:

Do you have any thoughts (of anything) that occurred while in the hospital?
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(06-12-2012, 07:06 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 12:58 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Being discharged in a few hours. I have litterally dozens of holes from insulin shots, blood sugar checks, IV and general blood tests.

Oh my...
Sounds quite gruesome. Confusedcared:

Do you have any thoughts (of anything) that occurred while in the hospital?

Not really. And frankly, I really don't care. About any of it.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
My grandma has type 2 diabetes.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.