Are there any apps for the iPad where I can play Buildism on?
I'm trying to play games on the site, but I can't do it on my MacBook pro 2010 version, and I can't do it on my windows 07 PC, so now I'm trying on my iPad..

So yeah..Are there any apps where I can play games and make games on Buildism for the iPad?
I think there's something about "jailbreaking" it; I've only vaguely read some posts by people like Dignity about it so I don't really know.
(06-30-2012, 11:49 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I think there's something about "jailbreaking" it; I've only vaguely read some posts by people like Dignity about it so I don't really know.

I don't wanna jailbreak my iPad though, it's to complicated, and I don't want anything to go wrong.
Isn't there like a java app for the iPad?
Nope, Apple doesn't run Java

I think they have their own versions but they wouldn't work with Buildism
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Do you have Java installed on your computers?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cloud-bro...18635?mt=8

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
That cloudbrowser has AWFUL reviews.
(06-30-2012, 09:49 PM)Walrus Wrote: That cloudbrowser has AWFUL reviews.
Buy it anyway. $2.99 is cheap compared to that about $500 you spent on that iCrap.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(07-01-2012, 01:27 AM)Glome Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:49 PM)Walrus Wrote: That cloudbrowser has AWFUL reviews.
Buy it anyway. $2.99 is cheap compared to that about $500 you spent on that iCrap.

2.99$ is to much, because my dad recently changed his credit cards because of someone guessing his credit card number, and now I can't buy anything because my mom and dad don't wanna link there new credit cards to iTunes.
So basically what I do is, I go onto ROBLOX and pay 1500 robux for 10$ iTunes cards. If I use gift cards, then my parents don't get charged.
Otherwise, my parents would be charged much more than 3$ because no credit card is currently hooked to my iTunes account.
And basically, my parents were victims of identity-theft.
Thankfully, everything is OK now.
Why would you buy an iPad in the first place?!
There's a new Google tablet that came out a few weeks back. It costs 200 bucks less than the iPad, has a quad-core NVidia processor, which is twice as powerful as the processor on the newest iPad and since it's Android, it runs Java and Flash.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]