Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
(04-13-2013, 08:43 PM)Kieron Wrote: It's an example of how things work.

Consent from me, yes, and you don't have consent to cheat. Simple, right?

Also: "Why don't you guys post on the forums anymore?
If you did I wouldn't be arguing about this anymore and I would update much faster so we can get to world risk."
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Oops, I thought you were referring to my first post but you're just making your chances of winning even worse now by deliberately spamming nonsense.

Why are you not posting on the forums, guys?
*Grabs a Shot gun* Myem, you're on your own. *Sticks Gun in mouth and commits Suicide*

Oh look! He left a note!

Dear Myem,

If you're reading this, I killed myself. The reason is, I made a horrible decision combining with you and wish to leave my land to Ghosty. I Also request that the only way I will let Ghost take my land is if he renames his land to "The Memorial of Excel and Excelandia." Thanks!

Excel

P.S

If you do not reach my expectations and wishs, I will forever haunt Myems land and "The Ghost of Excelandia" will take the land that was originally mine and Murder your Land.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-16-2013, 01:37 AM)EvilOne Wrote: *Grabs a Shot gun* Myem, you're on your own. *Sticks Gun in mouth and commits Suicide*

Oh look! He left a note!

Dear Myem,

If you're reading this, I killed myself. The reason is, I made a horrible decision combining with you and wish to leave my land to Ghosty. I Also request that the only way I will let Ghost take my land is if he renames his land to "The Memorial of Excel and Excelandia." Thanks!

Excel

P.S

If you do not reach my expectations and wishs, I will forever haunt Myems land and "The Ghost of Excelandia" will take the land that was originally mine and Murder your Land.

no
(04-16-2013, 09:28 PM)Myem Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 01:37 AM)EvilOne Wrote: *Grabs a Shot gun* Myem, you're on your own. *Sticks Gun in mouth and commits Suicide*

Oh look! He left a note!

Dear Myem,

Excel

P.S

no

Ok i guess you will feel the wrath of the Ghost of Excelandia.

Color: Purple

And since its the ghost of excelandia it gets half of your land. I warned you. my master plan
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-16-2013, 11:21 PM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 09:28 PM)Myem Wrote:

Oh look! He left a note!

Dear Myem,

Excel

P.S

no

Ok i guess you will feel the wrath of the Ghost of Excelandia.

Color: Purple

And since its the ghost of excelandia it gets half of your land. I warned you. my master plan

Disagree X1
Hey guys, maybe if you POST more often, I would UPDATE the map and be more open to requests.

Is that a deal?
(04-16-2013, 11:31 PM)Myem Wrote: Hey guys, maybe if you POST more often, I would UPDATE the map and be more open to requests.

Is that a deal?

I would really appreciate any effort at all for you people to stop acting completely apathetic towards my pleas to keep this place alive and comply with my wishes for at least another year of active discussion.
We've all already rolled (legitimately), haven't we?

I, personally, have been waiting on you to update the map.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(04-17-2013, 12:11 AM)Ghosty Wrote: We've all already rolled (legitimately), haven't we?

I, personally, have been waiting on you to update the map.

And I have been waiting for activity.

It's a small request for a big duty.