Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

OK, BuildistGuard, let's bring a bit of life here
I know I'm not BuildistGuard, but I guess I'll help add a little life here. I think Jacob could have stopped the communities of Vexillum and 2DWorlds from dying, but I think he purposely wanted them to die. Here is why.

Jacob is a sheeperson like everyone else on 2DWorlds who decided to quit after Ghosty quit. If anyone remembers, Ghosty/Qwertygiy was almost worshiped like a God, especially by Jacob and most everyone on Buildism/2DWorlds. It surprised me that people couldn't think for themselves here. Just because one of there "gods" quit does not meant that they have to quit, or in Jacob's case, close the site for a month.

I think Jacob's decision to close 2DWorlds for a month was also partially motivated by his desire to force people to play Vexillum. I guess he thought that we would all move to the Vexillum foums, and be stupid enough to actually play Vexillum, after he removed the Off Topic section. But The Glome foiled his plan and barely anyone from 2DWorlds visited the Vexillum foum.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]

Messages In This Thread