Post Creepypastas here
It was almost the end of summer vacation,so me and my girlfriend Katie decided to go out to the country,we wandered around the dirt roads looking for civilization.After wandering for about 3 hours she said ''Darnit,outta gas!''.We looked to our right and there it was,a gas station right smack bang in the middle of nowhere.

We both went up to the gas station,I said ''You pump,I'll pay.''I went inside while Katie pumped gas.Inside the gas station was smashed,almost nothing was in one peice.There was glass on the floor and the shelves were toppled.

There was no one at the front counter so I searched for one,I went downstairs and heard someone or something crying.I said ''What's wrong?''I got no answer.I started to go down and noticed that the basement was flooded.I went over to the person that was crying and said ''What's wrong?''I patted him on the shoulder.

It turned around and looked at me.It's eyes were black and round,his arms were lifeless,he looked like a zombie.I ran upstairs as fast as I could,with that thing behind me.The water was slowing me down.I finally got upstairs and shut the door behind me.I ran out of the gas station screaming and panting.

Katie laughed at me.''What are you doing?''She said.''I saw something in their.''I replied.Katie started crying.''Why are YOU crying?''I asked.''I saw something when you went in there too,it was horrible.''
Right when she said this I saw something outside,it was a little girl with her dad.The girl was wearing ripped rags for a shirt.She was smiling an evil smile and it stretched around her face.She barely had any hair.

I stepped on the gas as hard as I could.On the way into Las Vegas we heard something in the back.I didn't turn my head around for the rest of the trip there.

When we arrived Katie was still crying.We ordered a hotel room and we got room 379.We looked out the window and saw that little girl.We tried to turn on the TV to calm ourselves down.The message on the TV was

28-Greg
29-Lucy
30-
I turned the TV off before we heard the last word.

We were beginning to see that little girl everywhere.Katie was still crying,she wouldn't stop.

And then I wished,wished that I never got out of that car.

Messages In This Thread
Post Creepypastas here - by BuildistGuard - 03-12-2011, 11:14 PM