Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have you ever got in trouble by the police before?
Have you ever in your life got in trouble by the police or at least got them involved in it?
Please post serious descriptive answers about getting in trouble by the police.

Personally I have got in trouble by the police three times in my lifetime, three of them in 2012, two times in October of 2012.

The first one was in May 25, 2012. The day after the last day of school, which I couldn't come to school that day, because I was suspended for writing bad words on an ugly girls name, I started posting suicide and homicidal threats because I missed this girl I had talked to in real life, M Neill. (Can't say her real name) The police came to my house and advised to do something better like swimming.

The second one was on Friday the 12 of October of 2012. I was mooning cars because I was pissed off on how 2012 was going and was bored while scootering. My two friends recorded the act while laughing and just after I put my pants on, this old man came out of his house and yelled at us. He called the police on us and the police interrogated me at the park, but didn't come to my house. They told me that if I showed my private area, I would have to register as a sex offender regardless if I am a Minor or Adult here in Arizona. My parents found that out later on, because I told the teachers about it. My parents only warned me instead of taking my stuff away.

The third time was on October 27th of 2012. I was really mad about that girl I mentioned earlier, because they told me I couldn't go near her house, so I went near her house later on. I peeped through the fence gate and looked at her, but then her two brothers saw me and her younger brother called her mom to come and see what the problem was. I scootered as fast as I could, but her mom yelled at me and tried to get me. I talked to this kid named "Chase" and told him I was going to the park, so I assumed that after I got to the park, her mom asked him on where I went. I stayed at the park next to the school I attended and I got really scared so I stayed next to my friends. Her brothers eventually noticed me so that her younger brother surrounded the front of the park and her older brother surrounded the back of the park. Eventually her parents saw me and drove to the back of the park. They talked to me about stalking their daughter and if I do that again, I would be arrested and possibly charged as an Adult(Stalking in Arizona is a Class 2 felony, so it's one step below murder). I told them if I became famous as Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg, I wanted a girl like her. They told me to leave their daughter alone, so then I started to cry. I eventually went home around 10 minutes after they left the park, but the police came to my house around an hour later. I was sleeping in my room, so my parents told the police officer I was sleeping, so he couldn't have a talk with me. My parents later told me when I woke up that he said I had a court case to go to, if my parents were tricking me or not.

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever got in trouble by the police before? - by BuildistGuard - 01-12-2013, 02:36 PM