Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Freedom Typers
-I finally gave in to the Jews of Google by making a Plus account. Pretty stupid decision, right? But not at the time that I thought to myself, "Wow, I would love to be part of the soon-to-be exterminated hivemind! Why don't I join now that I have a decent phone to be tracked with?" I'm pretty sure that was also one of John F. Kennedy's last thoughts right before he uploaded a transcript of his last speech to Twitter and Geocities.

-Want to be a writer for FT? Well now you can by sending me a PM or leaving a message explaining your intentions and how much effort you would put in your posts.
The questions listed below are mandatory to answer.
1. Do you believe that the Jews did 9/11?
2. What websites do you go to other than 2dworlds?
3. Are you not afraid of being honest?
4. Would you be willing to insult and argue with people over a difference in opinion?
As a writer, you would be guaranteed 50 bits for each post (If the currency ever gets reintroduced), you would be allowed to treat FT as your own blog (As long as you keep submitting work that fits with the intended nature of FT), your authority as a writer would be respected (But I would not be responsible for any rule-breaking activity that you may participate on), no one (Including myself) gets special treatment, all that matters is that you contribute to FT under the name of all that is "funny" or "different." Have fun.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.

Messages In This Thread
Freedom Typers - by ijfeswijfae - 11-10-2012, 03:14 AM