Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sorry if this is spam, but this is pathetic.
The ROBLOX mod team is crap.
I report things that are off topic/spam/personal attack/online dating/any other rule-breaker, and they just ignore it. Bull. Look at this thread.
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=86001414
It's on the sitetest forum, I post there quite often. I'm known there and LMaD. People make threads about me often, sometimes good, sometimes stupid like this one. I report them, and get no response of a "[ Content Deleted ]." This gnac kid has no grammar whatsoever. I report him for his many spam threads all the time. He never gets banned. Not even warned. No threads CD'd.
Today I decided to do something else and PM a mod the thread. He did NOTHING about it. Here's our discussion, he hasn't sent back a second reply yet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't understand him, but I thought it'd be PA. Can't read it.
If it's not attacking, then it's obviously spam and off topic, since it's on the sitetest forum.
That forum is filled with spam, a lot by that user.

------------------------------
On 1/2/2013 at 12:24 PM VladTheFirst wrote:

What's this about? It's a stupid post, but I don't see an attack.

------------------------------
On 1/2/2013 at 12:00 PM Invader4E wrote:

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=86001414
This is spam, off topic, and personal attack. Please take action.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's also another kid that's almost as dumb, ZeroMinato. He stalks me and copies my skin, but that's not really against the rules, so I have nothing to report him for.
So what do you think should be done here? Gnac get banned, or do it the ROBLOX way: let whoever breaks rules keep on doing it, as long as they're still getting money!
~Invader~

Messages In This Thread
Sorry if this is spam, but this is pathetic. - by Invader - 01-02-2013, 06:51 PM