Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Copypasta Thread (NSFW)
Copypasta 6:
[Image: up-6IM122MQJM1NSVF2-l]
Ohello /B/, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 4cham and I also like
mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage
children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i
just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in
posession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage b%. in a
nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of this "PC" (you
know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS
THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT

Copypasta 7:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can
call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old
(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Copypasta 8:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag? l'll have you
know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in
numerous contexts on 4chan, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in
memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them
but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never
been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying
that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this
copypasta is contacting it's secret network of /b/tards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed
right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little
thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime,
and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with mad-lib permutations. Not
only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of
Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet,
you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment
was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't,
you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all
over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Copypasta 9:
dude I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on
me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want
to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Have fun going through life wondering why people don't
like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know
what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really
don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this
and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being
cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not
compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Copypasta 10:
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the
jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up,
put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

Copypasta 11:
this thread sucks. If I ever see your name post a thread again I'm going to make sure it's 1 star. If there
was ever an option for 0 stars you'd be it. If I had high reps I'd neg you into oblivion, but until that day..
OP is a phaggot.

Copypasta 12:
Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Messages In This Thread
Copypasta Thread (NSFW) - by ijfeswijfae - 11-29-2012, 02:31 AM