Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We REALLY need constant multiplayer
Sad 
I realize Jacob_ has a lot of stuff he needs to do before Multiplayer can be perfected, but seriously, how come we can't have it constantly?

I hate to compare this place to Roblox (even though it was kick-ass back in its heyday) but ROBLOX has had working multiplayer and has never been down for more than a day since 2006. We've had 75-day intervals between active multiplayer and inactive multiplayer, and when it goes active it's for never more than a couple days.

Unless I'm underestimating the total anger and frustration in making a multiplayer server go live (even though you've done it before), I'm pretty sure this will make 2Dworlds seem more inviting; you'll likely get more groups of members (i.e someone who says he'd like to hang out with his friend on 2Dworlds) and the community will be more active as I've heard some of you state a want for before.

Also, multiplayer place views are bugged up. (thought I'd tell you this.) It only counts place visits if you join solo. Anyway, I'd like to see this soon, and even though he's working on Vexillium I can't see why he can't focus on 2Dworlds for a while.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread
We REALLY need constant multiplayer - by Omega - 03-12-2013, 09:48 PM