Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hi I am Walrus, I am going to start fresh.
I know I've messed up over 20 times now, and I'm done with clowning around, it's time I become serious. I've had many chances to change, and I literally blew them all. I don't think that I can do anything to earn being back on here again, but I would just like to apologize to Jacob_, the community, and Howard Stern (because he's so awesome and I say his name in vain). I need some forgiveness, and I miss coming on here periodically. Even though 2013 has just started literally 2 weeks ago, I have been changing, I've been changing my critical personality, I've become a lot more positive, and I've learnt to just live and deal with things. I know back in November I wrote something similar to this, then I just derailed everything and put myself back into the same place, and you know what? I regret it fully, and I feel stupid knowing what I did in the past. I like you guys, this site, and the small community, I like knowing my surroundings. I've done many stupid things before, and I wish that I could just take everything back that I did, I know I can't. I'm not asking for Walrus to be undeleted - I would really just like you all to understand, I am deeply sorry for my behavior, and for the damage I've caused, I am mainly sorry for Jacob_ and Ghosty (I treated Jacob_ terribly, I mocked him, I was rude, and it'll haunt me for the rest of my life). As for Ghosty/Qwerty, he tried to help me whenever he could, he was always there for me, he cared about what he did very much, and I just made him loose all respect for me. Ghosty is a very good human-being, and whatever I said about him or any of you I take back. I'm too late now, but it's never too late to say sorry. I hope this site flourishes in the future, and I wish the best. If I don't come back, then this is my final goodbye.
I guess this is it, and I mean it.
-Praise the almighty Howard Stern
AMEN
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

Messages In This Thread
Hi I am Walrus, I am going to start fresh. - by Oak - 01-20-2013, 07:22 PM