Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Current Super Powers of 2DWorlds
Without me to loosen up the mods' interpretation of the rules for over the last two years, your jackassery and arrogance wouldn't have been appreciated. You owe me your continued existence here. The only power you have is to upload crap and post one-liners, the only difference from regulars that you have is the persistence to produce an even higher tower of feces so you can beg Jacob_ to immortalize your name with it.
(01-21-2013, 05:37 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:34 PM)Myem Wrote: Without me to loosen up the mods' interpretation of the rules for over the last two years, your jackassery and arrogance wouldn't have been appreciated. You owe me your continued existence here. The only power you have is to upload crap and post one-liners, the only difference from regulars that you have is the persistence to produce an even higher tower of feces so you can beg Jacob_ to immortalize your name with it.

His feces smell like rotten cat litter oddly.

Don't get too feisty or I'll promise you that you won't be here much longer after I expose a single incriminating post from you.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.

Messages In This Thread