I've always wanted to be the leader. [Story time within an opportunity for users]
You see, I've always wanted to be the leader of something. And when I do get picked to be the leader, I don't know what to do. This is because I'm always the one left out. Due to this, when I do get the opportunity, I often have pressure, and feel too much than should. But, I feel I have the ability. So, I decided: I want to be part of something, or some leader of something...something big. If you want to be in this program I'm about to explain, you'll be accepted, and proven worthy to be in.

The name: Search Incorporated.
You can refer to us as SI or Search Inc. or Search Incorporated.

The purpose: We search for challenges, or things to do. We search to strive towards a goal to be reached.

The Daily Member Goal
The Daily Member Goal, or DMG, is a goal I picked from users for the people who like challenges to help them towards that goal, or help do what the goal says. Updated daily.

Tasks to Complete (1) to Become a Member
[none]

Agenda (members only)
We will gather around and find things to do. Give me a basis, members, and PM me some information on what we should do for the Agenda and Tasks.

The members of the group are here:
Key:
Owner
Normal Member
Approved, Waiting to be Challenged Worthy
  • Login
  • Sazaho
  • sergentkyle
  • Joker
  • Dark
  • Fire
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]

Messages In This Thread
I've always wanted to be the leader. [Story time within an opportunity for users] - by Login - 04-13-2011, 08:35 PM