Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm a terrible person.
(01-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:12 AM)Oak Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:06 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Rage makes people do stupid things they wouldn't normally do. And honestly, I don't know the full story, but it sounds to me that until you 'cracked' you were doing the right thing.

If it makes you feel any better, obviously people can be unbanned, and in most forums, admins can restore deleted threads. It's happened a couple of times on Buildism when they've been accidentally deleted. So you might not have completely destroyed everything.

I'm not worried about the ban thingy, but I feel terrible mentally for deleting so many months worth of activity. I deleted ALL SECTIONS AND 95% OF THREADS. They were all cyber-bullies and bad trolls on the forum and IMPOSSIBLE to moderate, it's a forum for these people from the World Wide Chat on ROBLOX which was removed, now I understand why the mods hated them so much.

Oh, they're not humans then. By any chance, was it on IronNoob? I swear those pretentious parasites would be better used in WWII Nazi era ovens.

wwc.freeforums.net

I wish that you wouldn't say anything bad about me though but I don't care do what you want. And I made a typo I was only a mod for less than a week and the forum started like last Thursday.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

Messages In This Thread
I'm a terrible person. - by Oak - 01-23-2013, 01:58 AM