Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you dream about?
Mostly, my dreams are completely nonsensical and would make a very interesting book if I could remember them completely. A couple of nights ago, I had one where somehow, I traveled back in time to the 1950s to alter the course of elevator safety procedures in Puerto Rico, because one guy smoked too much in the 1970s and it would cause a major failure if something didn't get changed in the '50s, but when I came back, it had subsequently messed up NASCAR racing, and Rusty Wallace and Brad Keselowski were involved.

Then, there was the one this summer where I was in my old hometown and my best friend had gone missing, and so I went out looking for her. I found a trail of popsicles on the pavement, and following them, saw an ice cream truck rapidly disappearing. I followed after it but was then faced by a very large cat -- some kind of leopard or cougar, except twice as big as it should be. Then Micheal Waltrip (more NASCAR... I swear I don't usually dream about it) came in through a side-street and held off the cat long enough for Dale Earnhardt Jr. to come in, driving... something (it started out as his old #8 car but ended up being another ice cream truck), and we tracked down the other ice cream truck, which was being driven by a burly hairy Russian guy with a Brooklyn accent, broke into the back, and found her half-frozen, and rescued her (while it was moving, of course, and then the ice cream trucks both crashed off the road.) The dream ended back where it started in some random parking lot and a bunch of random adults were fussing over her and I was getting pushed away and then I woke up.

Those are the random ones. It's the ones that make sense that scare me... but this post has gone on long enough already.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]

Messages In This Thread
What do you dream about? - by ijfeswijfae - 01-24-2013, 02:27 AM