I'm scared to make threads.
(04-19-2011, 11:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: 2 months ago, 2 new threads per forum a day here was livin' fast. Be glad that all these new users (including you guys) joined in April.
Yeah but that is still a dead forum. Even if it was a few users.
For example, the forum on BLOXman! is dead even though it just has a few users.

Plus at that time no one would complain because no one was used to an active forum.

(04-19-2011, 11:22 PM)Login Wrote: Perhaps, but, that would mean that Buildism Discussion would be filled with off-topic stuff, making the off-topic rule broken. To go along with that, that's like saying "forum is dead so I can break rules" and that's just quite not fair for when it's not dead.

No, people don't act like that. If they did, there would already be a bunch of off topic posts. I don't see off topic posts as a huge rule because it can be fixed so easily.
Plus no one, not even Kieron would act like this--"forum is dead so I can break rules". That's called bring a smart alack. [for a lack of a better word]

I think the real intention was "I really want this question answered as soon as possible no matter what." Because it really just looked like he wanted some help...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]

Messages In This Thread
I'm scared to make threads. - by sergentkyle - 04-19-2011, 10:50 PM