The story of sergentkyle. (The complete)
It first started out 6 years ago, in 2005. I was 5-years-old. I was first getting started on online gaming on "Webkinz" (Remember, I was 5) I played for about 3 years. I went to school one day and one of my friends were talking about Roblox. I checked it out and made an account. It wasn't sergentkyle. It was a very old account that is probably long gone by now. I learned how to play quickly and knew the site inside out. I left for 2 years because I got interested in my X-box 360 I got for Christmas. I remembered it one day and went back and created a new account because I forgot my other account. I discovered the forums about 5 months after I re-joined. About 6 months later I got 2,000 posts. Then, something tragic happened. I got banned for 14 days. And since I was adicted, it seemed like a YEAR. When I was on my alt, TheGreenNoob101, I was foruming on my alt and I saw a hate thread about Buildism. I decided to try it out. When I first joined I was hated by the community of Buildism.

MAI STORYZ
[Image: finn_flag.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The story of sergentkyle. (The complete) - by sergentkyle - 04-21-2011, 10:32 PM