Hello! This is the real MrBossMan
I heard about the fiasco a while ago, with somebody taking my username and spamming on here. That's sad; I really like using that name on every site.

Anyway, as some have you might have possibly noticed maybe, Ashely has recently joined CubeBomb. As of now, she is our only active female user. That made me think of 2 things:

1. If we only have 1 active female user, then we have a small community (It's true, around 20-30 active)

2. Maybe we could benefit by having some members come in from Buildism.

I am a recently promoted admin from CB, so I guess I would be the best ambassador. CB has a small and well-maintained community of mature and trusting users; we have no game yet, but we have avatars, forums, a wiki, currency, and other thing.

I know that we now have at least 2 members that also play Buildism: Paradox and Ashely (both mods on here). So if any one of you would like to join, go ahead and do so. We have several wonderful usernames still free, and there's no waiting period, captcha, or email verification required (though the latter is suggested).

Thank you for reading and considering my proposal. Goodbye Tongue
Oh, I guess this should've gone in Off Topic. Sorry about that, you can go ahead and move it.
:offtopic: Lol...
[Image: 27149.png]

Messages In This Thread
Hello! This is the real MrBossMan - by TheMechanist - 04-23-2011, 06:39 PM