Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2DWorlds/Buildism: An Ancient History Lesson
How I got Sazaho's Password? This is the truth:
I were on xfire and this guy named MisterObvious appeared on my screen saying "Here's sazahos password" For an unknown reason he just said that.
And I checked it out if he was lying or not so I logged in and It worked. I amazed about it in real life and tough "Maybe I could have some fun and make people scared just for lolz" So I banned a bunch of innocent people and everyone got scared and changed their passwords. Sazaho did change his password and MisterObvious gave the new one back to me and I continued. I got IP banned for a long time and then Kieron with his friend (cant remember the name) told me that I did something very stupid cause now Sazaho got demoted. Kieron said they would make a raid on Sazaho's account with the password. :/
I still regret all of this and my parents in real life found out about it and got really mad at me and punished me, they said I couldn't use the computer for a long time and it was really embarasing cause they were mad at me all the time. Sad
That's the true story. And you don't need to be scared about me, I've changed for the good.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.

Messages In This Thread