Why the heck did I get negative 5 reps
(05-21-2011, 07:19 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 07:16 PM)Login Wrote: I deleted two, because two of them seemed to be an attempt at trying to boost down your rep. The rest were opinions.

It's fine I just don't see why and what I did to deserve them I have done so much for everyone and people still just rank me down honestly I'm feeling unwanted here in this community and feel like leaving. Jacob_ and you mods need to stop wasting your time banning people and freaking IP them spongebob theflammer and keiron and fish are just here to [censored] people off and you guys keep them here just to have more members.
Although I am not the mod who bans much people (in fact, I think I've only ever banned 3 people), and the only user ever needed to have actual action taken against them was Kieron and TheFlamer. Spongebob's ban, I have no clue about. I'll check into that one. We don't keep people in to have more members, if we did, I assure you, those banned/IP'd wouldn't be banned/IP'd.

Although I do object to plenty bans/warnings, I can not take any action revoking them unless discussing it with the moderator/Jacob_.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]

Messages In This Thread