While posting, I realized a cool feature a Moderator should have.
This is essential in securely moderating: the ability to view PMs. (I'm tempted to make a nonsense word wall :lol: ) This way, when someone is reported in PM, we can view the whole conversation. Which would also mean a report button.

P.S. Here's the link to the thread that got me inspired.

http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Public-...6#pid37796

P.P.S. Jacob_, when I go to the dual college thing (which will be sometime in August), around when I'm ready to help you code, (I'm pretty sure I'm learning Java, PHP, and MySQL) may I help you code? As you said before, it's hard to code with other people, but I use "View Source" as my friend. I will be going to Burton Technology Center. This will be great, what you call, practice and beneficial thing, for both me in learning more coding, and the site for new features.

I'm sure there will be some bugs if we do it together, but those bugs could be ironed out, also, we'd sort of need a chatroom to discuss the coding and what not, and how it's going, if you do decide to accept me. As of now, I don't want to be helping the site with lots of bugs, I want actual experience with a school helping me. So, I'll let you know when I'm ready. =)

-Login
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]

Messages In This Thread
While posting, I realized a cool feature a Moderator should have. - by Login - 05-29-2011, 01:59 PM