Graphics dont make a game >:U
(05-30-2011, 02:52 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Here's a counter-example too (good graphics, bad game):

Nascar '08 for the PS2.

The graphics are awsome, it has fully rotational camera view, the cars damage as realistically as could be expected -- but the game itself STINKS. There are very few game modes, and even the ones that are kept aren't as good as the '06 game (which has alright but nowhere near as good graphics). Not to mention the physics look like Mario Kart! Once, I bumped into the back of another car coming into a corner. It flipped over as well as the car next to it. And 8 cars coming into the corner behind me suddenly skidded onto their right side and smashed into the wall. (And then there was the time that a car in the top 5 flipped up so high I couldn't see it back in 25th-ish until it came down right in front of me.)

I played that game once, then went back to NASCAR Thunder 2003. It's much more fun, even though the graphics are outdated.

The first 3D games I played were from the 1990s so I don't care too much about graphics.

Messages In This Thread
Graphics dont make a game >:U - by Who - 05-30-2011, 02:42 PM