It seems luck has turned against me. My dog needs help.
My dog is old. She's 10 years old. Problem is, she yelps (loudly) randomly, and if you touch her sides (around the bottom, at the end of her sides, by her stomach) she yelps even louder, and continues to yelp randomly from there out. What's happening?!?! What can we do to fix this!?!?!

Bad things to happen this MONTH:

-Dog having problems. I've always thought, if I lose this dog, (she's like, a one in a kind dog, I'm not joking, she's not a normal dog. This may sound like something every owner says - but this one is true. Pokey, my dog, she will make funny sounds when you scratch her, and I mean just the funniest sounds. When you scratch this one spot, she acts like she's going to pee, and sits down, or tries to, and sometimes walks while looking like she's going to pee while you're scratching her. She can also jump up on this small bed, but she uses the stairs (bed is close to stairs, bed = downstairs) and she jumps on from there. But she can jump to my bed, which is like 1 and a half size of a bunk bed, but one bed instead. It's just a big bed. Weird, right?) Anyways, If I lose her, I'd never get over it. I begged my mom to get Pokey to have babies, but she's FIXED! And now...the Cherokee family as we know it, is almost dead.

-Computer won't even start.

-Personal Thing

-Personal Thing

-Loss of friends

All in a month.

I can't bear to make a list of things in a year. Life, why must you have such a cruel fate towards the nicest people?

Help!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]

Messages In This Thread
It seems luck has turned against me. My dog needs help. - by Login - 06-03-2011, 03:20 PM