Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Blog of Leonartist
This is my first real post. I am going to explain why I haven't madde skins lately, add skins to the Skin Hall of Fame, and update Skin Source. I really haven't had time to do all these things, and to add to that, I don't have much computer access now. I have about 5 skin requests that I have not met, and due to my busyness, I am no longer excepting new skin requests. I will make the requested skins eventualy, but I can't right now. The Skin Hall of Fame may not be updated until my Summer vacation, and the Same goes for Skin Source. After I finish the skin requests, I'm going to make an Illuminati skin, and I'm not giving away any further details about it, other than its very unusual. After I finish the Illuminati skin, and updating the Skin Hall of Fame, I will pretty much be done with skin making, and I've lost some interest in it too. I might make a skin here and there. I'll be on the Pixel Jiont more in the future submitting pixel art. I will also look into learning how to become a proffessional artist. I'm very interested in learning how to paint with oils, and making paintings that look like the Mona Lisa.

I've got one more thing to add. I'm almost finished writting a Creepy Pasta about Ghosty. It will explain some things like why Qwertygiy was the 'maniac with a blow torch', and the dark side to "The Untitled Adventures of Mysty" (Ghosty changed the title again, and I forgot what it was).

So basically to some up this post, I have alot of unfinished business that needs to be finished on 2DWorlds.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]

Messages In This Thread
The Blog of Leonartist - by Leonartist - 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM