The purpose of Buildism is game creation.
I'd rather forum and make games along the side

:I
(06-30-2011, 04:24 PM)Death_Reaper Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 03:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Bump.

I know I was joking about kicking my dog yesterday, but if it's 2012 or 2013 and there are STILL hardly any members that make games I WILL close the site. Looking at the recently changed games list right now is making me want to jam a nail through my monitor or something (and that's after I removed the BROLOXER LIKES GUMBALL crap).

If I wasn't nice I would just ban everyone that has been here more than 2 months without even trying to learn how to use the editor properly.

Also, from now on there is going to be stricter moderation for those that don't make games *and* frequently cause trouble on the forums (you know who you are.) Maybe it's not on purpose but you guys are just making Buildism worse; posting on the forums can help the community too but ONLY if done properly.

if i knew how to script trust me i would be creating and creating sadly i dont understand any of it.

I have a similair problem, I can't script on this site because I always accidentally write something in roblox lua then spend ages trying to debug it and ending up on the scripting forum asking for help

:I

Messages In This Thread