Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Family and I are Planning to Visit New York City
Believe it or not, we're actually going to drive all the way to New York, so just look at this image and remind yourself that these aren't actual directions to NYC and traffic is not counted at all. Somewhat related, I do remember when we drove to Las Vegas one time and Florida too when I was very young and when my two older brothers still lived with us. My family has been giving thought to visiting New York City in quite a while, and now we feel pretty sure that it's going to be this year that we'll finally go.

[Image: qwqCZXg.png]

Is there any suggestions for sightseeing? What are the costs of week-long vacationing in NYC? Tourist safety tips?

Since my skin color will obviously standout in a predominantly white region that New York is in, should I be expecting any negative racial attitudes?

As a reward for being the best community that I've ever sticked to despite every dispute, I will take some pictures of towns along the states and primarily NYC when I'll get there and I'll share it with you guys.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.

Messages In This Thread
My Family and I are Planning to Visit New York City - by ijfeswijfae - 03-03-2013, 09:10 AM