Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@A message to all forum users
when you post a rant or flame bait or a personal attack
I have been personally attacked by one of your moderators. And what happened? Nothing. The way it looks is mods don't need to follow the rules. That's just how it looks It's not true they need to follow the rules.

not because they make games
You posted in the moderator application thread stating they will be chosen by game making knowledge.

We will decide on the new moderator based on answers to these questions, as well as any warning you have received, how long you have been a member, how helpful your posts are, and how much knowledge you have about making games. (only posts prior to today will be considered.)

(by the way, we had 11 moderators and 10 VIPs for a server with a player limit of 12, like many other Minecraft servers, and it worked perfectly.)
Of course it worked perfectly everyone on the server was either a mod or a VIP. And the mods where probably more mature than some of buildism's mods.

"The mods we have were chosen because they stood out above the rest of the community"
Tyler rage quit because he "people hated him". He's the one who started all the 'Why do you guys hate me?' threads. He should be demoted he has been showing a lot of immaturity in those posts.

Oh and you should explain to your mods that they have to follow the rules. Because I will report them. (Even though I know they won't ban themselves.)

Messages In This Thread
@A message to all forum users - by Blandflakes - 07-08-2011, 04:19 PM