Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@A message to all forum users
(07-08-2011, 04:26 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: "I have been personally attacked by one of your moderators. And what happened? Nothing. The way it looks is mods don't need to follow the rules. That's just how it looks It's not true they need to follow the rules."

If you think you've been personally attacked by a moderator, then report it, just like you would with anyone else. Keep in mind that they could be joking, and also the meaning of "personal attack" varies between people (but we have an official definition here; it's in the rules.)

"You posted in the moderator application thread stating they will be chosen by game making knowledge."

No, I did not, I said it would be an added bonus. My reasoning for that is that it would be good if a mod could help people with making games when they needed it, but it was never a requirement. Also, I only mentioned that in the message to illustrate the fact that picking the mod was a complex process; it was not based on a single fact. It was just an example.

"Of course it worked perfectly everyone on the server was either a mod or a VIP. And the mods where probably more mature than some of buildism's mods."

There were usually less than 5 staff online at the same time--just like what happens here. They all had other things to do than minecraft, just like our mods have other things to do than Buildism. And the average age range was 12-15, so I think it's a good comparison.

"Tyler rage quit because he "people hated him". He's the one who started all the 'Why do you guys hate me?' threads. He should be demoted he has been showing a lot of immaturity in those posts."

I told him not to post any more threads like that, and he stopped. Also, I'm not concerned about people quitting, it's those rage-filled "I'm leaving" posts I don't like. He didn't write one of those.

Really because you never mentioned it as an "Added bonus" for picking mods.

Oh and tyler should be demoted for "quitting"

Messages In This Thread
@A message to all forum users - by Blandflakes - 07-08-2011, 04:19 PM