Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is this!!!???
I never expressed a problem with bronies, I just decided to say that because you people are the plagues that rue the entire internet. You lurk every single video on youtube, every single social website, and you WON'T. GO. AWAY. It was relatively creepy to see you guys commenting on a show for nine year olds who like pink and purple a couple years ago, but now you bitch, and whine, complain and moan when someone goes against your way of seeing a show.

The show has basic humor. I've seen clips, and there's nothing more funny than a pun I would have found a chuckle for when I was 8.

The show is not redeeming for an adult audience. All of you over the age of 16 who watch it have no life, I've never seen, heard, or even known of a brony with a girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure you take your pants off every time you watch the show.

The show is about ponies. Think about it- ponies. PONIES are an imaginary thing, on a show for kids, why do you enjoy it so much? Next I'll see all you bronies, once the show is over, bitch and moan for 3 years before you start jacking off to carebears and grow up to be a pedo. It's not right, you love the show so much you draw NSFW pictures for it.
What the hell.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread
What is this!!!??? - by Legend - 03-04-2013, 09:39 PM