Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How should I improve my skin making?
(03-10-2013, 11:49 PM)Myem Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 12:22 PM)Oak Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 10:32 AM)Myem Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 10:06 AM)Oak Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:56 AM)Myem Wrote: But he just copied them. He didn't recreate anything, he just took it straight from the source.

Not really, his skins are just highly influenced from other games or site sources. He always tends to re-model things which is fine. Face it, he is the best. Some of the stuff he makes is 100% original but most isn't; it's okay though.

We're talking about his skin spam. Just click on 5 of those links and please tell me you're not just arguing for his defense without even acknowledging the copy pasted images leonartist spammed over thirty times.
Just PLEASE look at them and if you still want to defend spam, then make a screenshot of each one of them explaining their redeeming appearances or whatever you feel that's making you avoid from calling it crap.

Well I know it might be skin spam, but I don't see anything wrong with it. He's just contributing majorly to our skins since nobody else is making them.

I can grab a bunch of poorly resized images from my folder and then spam the skins page with dozens of them. Would that be contribution? Would that benefit anyone? Would anyone appreciate spam?

It's not the typical spam - it sort of is contribution since no one else is really creating so many skins at once anymore.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

Messages In This Thread