Poll: Is abortion ethical?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes abortion is ethical
55.56%
5 55.56%
No abortion is not ethical
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate: Is abortion ethical?
(03-13-2013, 12:36 AM)Oak Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 11:39 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 11:33 PM)Myem Wrote: But fetuses aren't babies you moron.

I also definitely know that you masturbate because it's nearly impossible to resist the urge of those hormones, and I'd like to let you know that all that sperm will dry and die because you failed to put them in a vagina. Congrats, you just killed millions of "babies."

Who are you talking to?

He's talking to everyone in general, how cant you see that?
Also I see that you still consider abortion murder as well as Leon, hehehehe. Who is giving birth to the baby? You or the female? Now if the female is holding YOUR sperm insider HER whom, then it would also be the mans choice too, but also the woman's since SHE is having the baby.

Not really. I just thought that people on here at least had the basic comprehension skills it would take to make reasonable assumptions, but now that I've been proven wrong, I'll just let you know that it was Leonartist that I was trying to put the most emphasis into.

"Also I see that you still consider abortion murder as well as Leon"

Just how much of a moron are you to not get the point that I'm trying to make to Leonartist by using logic that Leon himself could understand?

The rest is so insulting that you didn't even question the beginning of your own post.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.

Messages In This Thread
Debate: Is abortion ethical? - by Leonartist - 03-12-2013, 10:51 PM