Poll: Is abortion ethical?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes abortion is ethical
55.56%
5 55.56%
No abortion is not ethical
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate: Is abortion ethical?
(03-12-2013, 10:56 PM)Ghosty Wrote: But what if they don't?

What if that baby has a deformed brain or body and you know it will have a deformed brain or body? What if the child is the result of rape?

Would you want to have your child born into a world literally unable to ever put 2 and 2 together and get 4, or be unable to control any of their muscles, or know that they were the unwanted by-product of a man raping a woman?

Everyone has their own destiny. Preventing it by murdur is really awful. What if an aborted disabled baby could have been the next Stephen Hawking? What if an aborted down syndromed baby could have saved its own mother's life? Most disabled people are glad they were not aborted, and are happy with their lives.

Also killing a baby because it was the result of rape is some serious descrimination. That's like saying its right to kill another person because he is a different race than you are.
(03-13-2013, 12:39 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Fixed your poll for you to something that is accurate. Smile

You made it less accurate. The way I had it before made way more sense. "Getting rid of groups of cells" could mean anything from expelling a boul movement to chopping your hand off.
(03-12-2013, 10:56 PM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 10:51 PM)Leonartist Wrote: yes its right to kill babies

And you call US Satanists.

I never said that. You took one of my poll optoins (before Ghosty removed them) and made it to look like I agreed with it.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]

Messages In This Thread
Debate: Is abortion ethical? - by Leonartist - 03-12-2013, 10:51 PM