Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The KBI Blog: Qwertygiy
[Blog Start]

Well, you all know me. I'm that moderator who's online a whole lot, is everywhere at once and does a little bit of everything. Wiki work? Done. A 500+ visit game? Done. Collaborative project that's halfway asleep? Done. Alt with an epic user ID? Done. Top 5 poster list? Done. Banning some trolls? More than I'd like... Make some popular skins? Done. Work on some awsome scripts? Done. Have my password guessed and go into a frantic "OhmygoshgottachangeitallbeforeIgethacked" mode? Unfortunately, done.

In addition to all this, I've had my share of non-Buildism issues. During the course of my stay here at Buildism, I've had a close family friend die (on the day I found Buildism, actually), moved from the county where I'd lived my entire life into a new state, and lost contact with one of my closest friends. Oh yeah, and had 3 computers need a total reinstall.

Things might seem hectic, but I'm almost always either way overworked or totally bored out of my mind... I've found out that I am horrible at Frisbee golf, that Gran Turismo and Super Mario Galaxy are only long for so many days straight, that I'd rather not mess around with complex CFraming on Roblox, and that I have a limit on book pages to read of about 1000 per week or I'll go insane.

Oh wait... Aren't I already?

Messages In This Thread
The KBI Blog: Qwertygiy - by Qwertygiy - 07-26-2011, 08:14 PM