My top 5 games
Who`s list sucks!!!!

My top 5 list! (Woohoo!)

1- Half life 1.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGz6OLZIAcP06xTKBWfUs...2lLJf5ECfQ]

THe best game in all teh freacking history, its from 1999, You play as Gordon Freeman, a MIT scientist working in an underground base called Black Mesa, You work in the Teleportation Facility, When somthing strange hapens and aliens start entering your world. I highly recomend this game as it is REALLY long and awesome! (Interest thing is that Gordon Freeman NEVER talks)

2- Half life 2 (and series)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaZLGmm_w0mcXQkFYRsOn...e5N5vno5P6]

The continuation of Half life 1, this time, The whole world is under the control of the aliens, You still play as Gordon Freeman, Who is now fighting in the resistance. Also Long and incredibly fun! (it has Episode 1 and 2 as its expansions)

3- F.E.A.R
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3vHVnn7NdkviGWUqJFh8..._AeqofOhVt]

I got freacking scared ton of times with this game, In this one, you are part of a Squad dedicated to fight paranormal activities (First Encounter Assault Reacon), You have to chase a Little girl caled Alma, who by the way has Mental powers to scare teh crap out of you, as she shows her self as a little girl with a red dress, but insteand she is a really skinny 16 years old girl, naked (WOOHOO!!!) and with long black hair.

4-Age of Empire 2
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC1lz7_JY8Wlk3ff_8jow...hqAZxHfO_8]

I have an afection for this one as its the first game i ever played, its a Strategy game, were you build your town and fight.

5- Diablo II
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR13y7XrFRjp30dAadmH5V...14dF0KEkee]

Another great game, here you choose your hero and advance levels with it, your objetive is to defeat the 3 Demon brothers, The lord of terror, The lord of destruction and the lord of chaos. I highly recomend this one as all the ones in my list!

Messages In This Thread
My top 5 games - by Who - 07-27-2011, 03:18 PM