Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What were you like as a kid?
I was always very kind, and considerate. I'm not as kind as I used to be though. I was very social. I was the teachers pet and I stayed out of trouble in school (and still do). I never played with toys like most of my old friends in Kindergarten throughout 5th grade, I played with locomotive model train sets. I had a huge obsession with them at the time. I made my parents spend a dozen just so I could get a train. I collected Lionel's, Bachmann's and Hornby's. I even inherited my grandpa's old train which were pre-WW2 since he was a kid in the 20's. He's not alive anymore sadly (I'll always remember you grandpa). The only real memory I have of him is his home which is in Ascot (a small town north-west of London). My parents own it now though since in his will it was who he wanted to give it too. I may even move to the UK when I'm older, not sure. I was a spoiled brat though and a little bit babyish. If I didn't get what I wanted whether it be food or just a thing I'd whine and be like "BUT MOMMY/BUT DADDY!". And then I'd droop my face and look like a Basset Hound.

Anyway, what were you like?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

Messages In This Thread
What were you like as a kid? - by Oak - 03-15-2013, 09:23 AM