Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Country Domination -Forum Game-
I can try to simulate them the best I can-

Right now, I will simulate Germany, Russia, Alaska, and India-

India
[spoiler] There has been some losses due to disease in the area. My name is ~undecided~ and I have found this to be trouble. I have heard also of a possible attack on Germany, but keeping my notes away from Germany is best lest I want to forfeit my millions of people and lose my entire army, navy, and air force. America is in disputes, Alaska and North California may be joining, but South California may object and try to attack Alaska before North Carolina can reach them. I am in cahoots with South California, so if this happens we must intercede, as California is eliminating its north and south divisions as though they are like rusting metal, slowly but surely.

Good luck to South Carolina.
स् पर्श पुष् य फल-फूल हैं।. [/spoiler]

Germany-
[spoiler] As far as we are concerned, we are fine. We have been able to stabilize and are looming over Japan at the moment. Britain's alliance with Japan alarms us, but it does not matter. We are stronger than them. We will kill them.

Hearing of what they have done to Carolina, this is good news. All of America can rot in hell after attempting to kill off some of Naval fleet. Carolina, Ohio, Lake Avon, Alaska, All of California, Texas, and the three other communities that still exist.

Japan, Britain, France/Canada, America, and eventually Australia WILL die. I am sure of it.
~undecided~... Kämpfen Sie bis Tote! [/spoiler]

Russia-
[spoiler] Хорошие новости и плохие новости.
Хорошие новости- We have effectively been able to destroy parts of Africa's surviving tribes but North and West Africa are too strong for 150,000 troops. We would need to send lots of men to destroy them.
Теперь, плохие новости, we haven't found a way to deploy a weapon upon any of Siberia. this hopefully will change in a couple months when we can actually find materials to bomb Siberia for purpose of war and materials in their 48 safehouses of the estimated 912.

Мать будет жить вечно, после войны, и все. [/spoiler]

Alaska-
[spoiler] We are afraid of an attack from South California, Canada/France and lastly Russia. We have found that North California wants to accept a treaty with us, and that we will accept. They are coming to supply 50,000 troops to us, increasing our population and army by a substantial amount while in return providing oil heat pumps. We will try to supply any war building with these tunnels, with bimonthly deliveries. We wish to survive longer, and we would also like it if Carolina intercepted the looming 15,000 troops behind North Carolina.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

VICTORY TO ALASKA [/spoiler]
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread
Country Domination -Forum Game- - by Oak - 03-14-2013, 01:15 AM