Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

XXX
Nobody here "hates your guts". In case you didn't know, we yell at each other pretty severely at least once a week, and at the end of the day, we're all cool with each other Tongue But Innerwebs pretty much summed it up. You're a show-off, and you can't take criticism or skepticism, nor do you feel like showing us any proof to back up your claims. That doesn't make you very likeable.

If I were to claim to you that my dad was one of the astronauts on the moon missions and that I kept a moon rock beside my bed, and yet I refused to show you a picture of that moon rock or tell you my dad's name, would you believe me? Even if it was actually true, why would I tell you if I couldn't or didn't want to back it up?

So, if you can try to brag a bit less about things you can't or won't back up, we would be glad to try having you as a member here. Oak/Walrus, Fish/Pit, even Jacob_ all have had to deal with some major mental problems in the past. We know how that it can be hard to deal with problems that it's hard for anyone else to understand. And having a brain that works on a higher level than most can be a bit of a problem, as you said. If you're willing to accept us, we'll be willing to accept you.

Also, as to that chatbot... It looks pretty good for the work of a pre-teen, I guess, but if you can get an enjoyable conversation out of it, you must be very, very bored indeed... not that the world as a whole can make one much better.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]

Messages In This Thread
XXX - by Minish - 03-16-2013, 02:39 AM