Hello there, everyone!
Hi there! I would just like to finally take the opportunity introduce myself to the Buildism community. I have been around Buildism now for quite a while, but I until now, I have never really posted anything on the forums.

My name is Ryne Thiel and I am a young CS (computer science) and programming student at the College of Lake County in Chicago, Illinois. I have been coding Java as my main language now for a few days over seven years. I am now 17, and I started coding Java when I turned 10; however, I cannot deny that a lot of my experience in programming comes from the college courses that I have taken since I was 14.

In addition, I also used to (until about one week ago) own a Java game programming company, but I sold it for a rather cheap price. We were doing very well with our projects, but I just didn't have the money to continue the development of our singleplayer / multiplayer 2D and 3D games.

Anyway, enough about me. It is a pleasure to be here on Buildism, and I hope to become an active member of the community. I hope you all welcome me into your community with respect, just as I would really like to respect all of you.

I'll be working on a few projects on Buildism, so hopefully you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them. Feel free to PM me if you'd like!

-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel

Messages In This Thread
Hello there, everyone! - by CoderRyne - 08-03-2011, 05:44 AM