Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposition for programming tutorials (You decide!)
Jacob, I did read your post. Please go ahead and make this forum section preferably in off-topic. The only reason I didn't go ahead and comment on that part of your post was that I don't know if this forum will allow me to upload .avi videos into threads. If I am somehow able to, here is everything I will need and would really like to make things easier on me:

Needs:
1.) A forum to post video threads in.
2.) .avi video upload format into forum threads.
3.) Threads should not be able to be posted by anyone but you (Jacob) and I. To be honest, I don't really even see a need for a moderator to need to post threads either in a section dedicated to my tutorials.
4.) Members need to be able to post in my threads that are not locked.

Very important "wants" to make life easier on me:
1.) I would, if possible, really like to be able to moderate that forum section. I can tell you right now that I do not find any moderators currently working on Buildism besides you (the administrator) and I (the member who is posting these Java tutorials in the first place) suitable for the job of moderating threads that I post in this section. After all, I'm guessing that none of the current moderators know a thing about Java, and I will be doing a lot of work in that section to get everything set up and running properly. I really do not want anyone to interfere in this video forum that I will be helping my Java "Students" out in besides you and I. Please consider this request, as it would be so helpful for me to just be able to go in and do what I need to do without needing to consult a moderator each time I need something locked, pinned, edited, deleted, moved, etc. You get the idea.

2.) If there is any possibility of having the ability to have a way to do edits on this forum section in general, such as the description (which I might want to use partly as a status), or to change the settings of this forum so that say I need to stop people from posting there for a while, that I can personally put a stop to that, this would be so fantastic.

If I actually do this, I *really* want to be able to teach the players of Buildism everything I know about Java. In order to do this, I need these resources. If you would please kindly help me out, that would be extraordinary.

Thank you.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel

Messages In This Thread