Everything wrong with me.
Phisacly, This,

Metaily, this and This. Wouldn't you be mad if you had all of them? I can take a picture of my diabetes stuff for proof but I don't know how to proof the mentaily ones. I remember stuff good. Like these people. Escept I'm not intrested in 60's 70's or music. I remember where I got all my stuff! For proof of that, I can take a photo of my room and tell you the price and where I got it from! Yes yes. Youtuber's think autistic people are retards. gewd4them
Hold on, Uploading pics of my room. It's a mess though. Tongue
[Image: s2b31y.jpg] Ok.. White ROBOT thing, I got that for Christmas. But I remember seeing it in Toys R us for £220 that next year. Tongue That Giant Thorpe Paper Clip, Thorpe Park. First time I went to Thorpe Park! :3 £4 Apparently it was £8, That tin, I got that fo' free at the Hosptial when I got daignosed with diabetes. That "Girl" money box. Christmas Present. I haven't seen it in the shops. That Manatee ontop of the money box, Seaworld in the shop where you come out of Polar Express. (It's a Simulator and a walk though thing.). $8 + Tax. Second year I went to Flordia in 2009. That black and gray thing next to the tin, I was into Club penguin in 2009, it is the DJ thing in a Mix 'n Mach set. $10 Plus tax. The Meerkat thing (Well.. It's a Money box. Tongue) £20. From Argos. I saw my Mo- Their's little kids on this game right? I saw "Sanata Clause" Wink buy it. The lego Van I got for my Birthday. My Mom bought it. I don't know where she got it from. Their around £12.99. The Black thing is a Fake Trothy thing. Thorpe park. It's a peice of crap IK that. £4. The cards are Pokemon cards from Flordia, $13.99 + tax. The token is my brother pokemon thing from Black and white tin. The Dinosaur thing used to be my brothers Starwars thing, that he got off ebay. It was either £12-£13. I didn't read the pennys. xD The lego Star wars thing is from a Toyshop in Spain, Benerdom. 11.99 Euros. Lego shark is from my Birthday. £12.99- £13.99. That Pillow is from Ikea. I wasn't buying it. It's probaly about £3 because Ikea is awesomely cheep and give away free food that I ate enough for my hole lunch. xD And that red thing, It's a Reversible Club Penguin Pillow. My mom got it for Christmas. I seen it in the shops after Christmas. WAS £20 now £10. That was in Tesco Extra. I'll post where I got all the ducks in a diffrent post tommorow. It's 12:19am and the internet on the 3ds is slow. I haz moar pics still! Tongue Fisheh haz awesome mind. Hehe..

Messages In This Thread
Everything wrong with me. - by Fish - 08-06-2011, 12:43 AM