Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping Someone on Something: A Note to Jacob_ and The Community
The only thing that, honestly, keeps me playing Modern Warfare 2 is the fact that you have so many challenges, things to unlock and upgrade, and etc. along the upgrade and challenge line. My goal is to do all the challenges legit and to upgrade every gun. That will keep me on for another year or two.

If you as a person went straight into doing something for no intentional reason, with only to get visits, it's not much of a reason to do something. I know you, Jacob_, want to make it where people build just to build, but that won't happen at a decent amount of people without something pushing people to build. My friends are what push me to build on Minecraft, because I often don't want to unless they look at it and I feel proud.

In order to make someone want to build, you should make custom builder ranks chosen by you, Jacob_. Featured Builders, Great Builders, and Legendary Builders. You choose them, and this will make people want to build in order to obtain the rank.

Would the community here agree?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]

Messages In This Thread
Keeping Someone on Something: A Note to Jacob_ and The Community - by Login - 08-06-2011, 02:03 PM