Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My return: an important address to the Buildism community.
(08-11-2011, 03:41 PM)Login Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 03:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 03:31 PM)CoderRyne Wrote: In addition, the staff were somehow able to keep him updated. Don't ask me how because I really don't know. When he came back, he had a pretty clear understanding of what went on.

I think it's called reading old threads...

What I have to say is that yes, LOL probably started it as a joke... but when broloxer got involved, things got bad. Broloxer and LOL have had a bad history -- both of them are very argumenative, and when Kieron was still a member of the site... We had some dust-ups between them often, but nothing like this.

Ming-Yan's resignation and Ashely's promotion just fueled the flames, and there's really no good excuse why we weren't able to stop it earlier.

I agree. That's why I did not take any action, I don't think I should either as well right now, because things are just fine, but if flame wars continue to come, then I will take action. Only if those flame wars are from the Order, of course.

And at your last paragraph, the reason we didn't "stop" it was because we were trying to explain to them the situation. I would've locked them, but many of the threads had discussions with moderators and a user, which I figured the moderator would do something.

"but if flame wars continue to come, then I will take action. Only if those flame wars are from the Order, of course. "

Am I missing some sarcasm or something there..?

Messages In This Thread