Kieron and Mcnoobster
Ah, I have been given the same report from Nice. I'll be taking the soonest opportunity that I have to talk these two characters out of whatever they are planning to do. I doubt they are serious, but you can never be too careful with these threats. If this does happen even after I talk with them with my negotiations (we don't give them anything through my negotiations by the way), I will strongly recommend that we increase the time of Kieron's banishment from until he turns old enough to play on Buildism (with maturity taken into consideration of course) to a permanent punishment. As to McNoobster, I would recommend further actions being placed upon him as well if they take these wrongful actions to hurt Buildism.

During this negotiation, I will be indirectly gaining information about their "plans" and then putting a stop to them. I have gained Kieron's trust, apparently, so I'm sure that I can put an end to this madness with a bit of talking. As mostly all of you have probably seen, I have a way with words, so this shouldn't be an issue. I will post the entire chatlog in an attachment for your viewing. Thank you.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel

Messages In This Thread
Kieron and Mcnoobster - by Sazaho - 08-16-2011, 03:48 PM